Glass Door Mini Fridge
Glass Door Small Refrigerator – Glass Front Mini Fridge
Glass Door Mini Fridges can be used to store beverages or snacks. Using them in the office or a fitness studio, for example, seems to be the proper use case for these small refrigerators. You can, of course, also use them at home or a dorm room - a quick glance can tell you if your "beverage and snack inventory" needs a resupply.
What kind of glass front mini fridge do you need?
There are quite a few glass fronted small fridges on the market, so you might consider the following criteria before deciding which one to buy
Size and Capacity:You should choose the size and capacity depending on space you have available for the fridge and number of cans, bottles or snacks (and other items) you want to store inside.
Energy rating: In the long run it always pays to buy Energy Star rated refrigerators - you will save money on electricity and help presrve the environment.
Decor: Choose the color depending on your taste and the color of environment where you will install your cooler.
Some glass door refrigerators you might consider:
This glass door refrigerator is a bestseller and might convince you into buying it also with following features:
- 3.3 cu. ft. capacity beverage center (up to 120 cans)
- Mechanical thermostat with temperature range of 43F - 57F
- 3 black wire shelves and interior light illuminates compartment when door is opened
- Recessed side mount door handle and integrated lock with key
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim and black body
This glass front fridge is a bit smaller (and cheaper), but has good reviews and is quite popular:
- Capacity: 62 12 oz. standard cans, 32 20 oz. bottles, 51 12 oz. slim cans (Red Bull), 40 16 oz. "tall boy" cans
- Manual temperature control on back, Approx. temp. range: High 30 - Mid 50 deg F
- Powerful compressor based cooling, Color: Black cabinet with stainless steel trimmed glass door
- Reversible door, Removable slide-out chrome shelf, Freestanding application, Manual defrost
- 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 85 W, Weight: 40 pounds, Dimensions: 20" H x 17" W x 18.5" D